Thursday, January 7, 2016

Blog 13 - 10 Hour Mentorship Check In


Blog 13: 10 Hour Mentorship Check-In

1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?



Various places, mostly at my mentors house using mock setups we build in the garage.

2.   Who is your contact?  What makes this person an expert?


Kyle McDaniel, he is an expert because he was a designated squad leader in the United Staes Marines


3.   How many  hours have you done during the school year? (Summer Mentorship Hours and Mentorship Hours should be reflected separately in your Senior Project Hours log located on the right hand side of your blog).


Ive done a total of 13 hours so far during the school year.

4.   Succinctly summarize what you did, how well you and your mentor worked together, and how you plan to complete the remaining hours.



My mentor and I have always worked well together and have been making considerable progress in teaching me. I plan to spend a good portion of the remaining hours pouring over United States Military training manuals and putting the methods learned in them to the test via my Independent Component

No comments:

Post a Comment