Monday, January 4, 2016

Blog 12 - Holiday Project Update

It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you do over the break with your senior project?

Over senior break, I researched different military commanders from over the past 2 thousand years.  The people I studied include Augustus, Ghenghis Khan, Jubil Khan, and Alexander the Great.

2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did, and why?  What was the source of what you learned?
The mosy important thing I learned was from the case of Augustus. What I learned was it is just as important to be humble and charismatic as a leader as it is to be beautiful and efficient. I learned it from the biography Augustus.

3.  Your third interview will be a 10 question interview related to possible answers for your EQ. Who do you plan to talk to and why?
I plan to do this interview with nother U.S Marine who worked as a logistic manager and I will be asking questions about his duties as a logistics manager and how logistics runs an army. 

No comments:

Post a Comment