Monday, September 21, 2015

Blog 6 - Advisory House Prep


Advisory House Preparation

1. What has worked well for you concerning the Senior Project? What has made it into a positive experience?

The thing that has worked the best for me concerning the senior project is finding research. There are so many different sources of information regarding the Military that it is very easy for me to fulfill my research requirements. This has helped shaped my experience into a positive one because it has allowed me to finally realize my dream of becoming an officer in the United States Marine Corps.

2. What are you finding difficult concerning the Senior Project? How can you adapt to make that portion better for you? What can the senior team do to help?

The most difficult part of the senior project so far was and is finding an active duty member of the United States Military to serve as one of my mentors. It has been incredibly easy for me to find mentors for the tactics part of my topic but not for the strategy part of the project. Most of the reason lies with the fact that its a legal problem to have a minor like me on the base and so its not something I can adapt to nor can the senior team really help me with. I will just have to strive to find a retired officer whom is willing to mentor me.

No comments:

Post a Comment