Friday, November 6, 2015

Blog 11: Lesson 1 reflection

1. What are you most proud of in your lesson, and why?
I'm most proud of my speaking which I think was planned out pretty well. I think I need to work a little bit more on enunciation but that is it.
2. What assessment would you give yourself on yourlesson? Explain why you earned that grade using evidence from the component contract.
P, I think I earned a P because I completed everything that was required of me and made my time even though I had a lot more to ralk about then what I afrually did talk about. 
3. If you could go back, what would you change about your lesson?  How can you use that knowledge to give a betterLesson 2?

I would have changed illustrations because I'm terrible at drawing so I couldn't give an appropiate illustration of what I waneed to do. But in Lesson 2 we will actually be able to use power points so it'll be easier to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment