Thursday, February 18, 2016

Blog 17 - Interview 3 Reflection

Blog 17: Reflection

Audio:https://soundcloud.com/amir-freeman-778285123/20160218-110301mp4
1. What is the most important thing I learned from the interview?
 
The most important thing that Ive learned from my interview is that being a Naval officer is an incredibly hard thing to do, especially as a CIO Officer. His deployment in Kosvo was a terrifying experience as it would be for anyone whom was deployed to a different country. I definitely learned a lot from this interview and will be able to implement it in my presentation

2.  How has your approach to interviewing changed over the course of your senior project?

Well, Interview has become a lot less awkward, at first it was very hard to just sit there and ask people questions. But now it is alot easier and a lot more fluid, I think this has definitely helped my public speaking.

The text of this interview should be turned in to turnitin.com.  A verification form for Interview 3 can be printed out from the Senior Project Packet link on the side of the blog.  Do not forget to justify your mentor as an expert in your specific topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment