Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Blog 16: Independent Component 2 Approval

Independent Component #2 Approval
1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.

For the next 30 hours, I plan to continue the running of my ARMA 3 Military Simulation unit. I believe that both in my first IC blog and in its Approval blog, I proved that it was worth more than 30 hours. I have spend dozens more hours than 30 on it, and I believe that it is important and relevant enough to warrant using for my second Independent component. As I’ve mentioned in my last presentation, one of my answers is Military Simulators and so I’m actually proving the type of experience that can be gleamed from one like it.

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

I will continue not only running the unit, but also working on the Hours and Experience spreadsheet that I make for all my guys and running the server that we use to operate on. This is definitely something that more hours can be put into, because due to the versatility of the Military Simulator, there is so much more I can be teaching my guys and plan to actually teach my guys.

3.  Explain how this component will help you explore your topic in more depth.

Well, as forementioned, my third and final answer to my essential question is Military Simulators and the accelerated rate at which soldiers are capable of being trained. Actually being able to experience how my answer #3 works is an amazing bonus and gives me an edge over everyone else in being able to understand their topic. This also allows me to put alot of the tactics and a few of the strategies I learn to use.

4.  Post a log in your Senior Project Hours link and label it "Independent Component 2" log.

Dones

No comments:

Post a Comment