Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lesson 2 Reflection

Military Strategy and Tactics


1.What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

In my Lesson 2 Presentation, I am most proud of my activity which I think turned out really well and I was complimented on.


2. a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?
AE


     b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.

I fulfilled everything in the Lesson 2 Contract and more, which should justify a good grade on the component.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

The ability to use a powerpoint presentation really helped with letting people understand the scale of Nuclear Weapons

4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

I would have added just a few more pictures of my mentor instead of just describing him.

5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?

Military Simulators!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment